Montag, 15. Juni 2009

07:00 a.m.
Ready to start the day! I searched for some 'academic' articles yesterday evening and found a quiet a few. I started by entering the names of Cret and Hood into the Google Scholar search page and connect them to the Century of Progress exhibit. All I found was some articles on other buildings they designed and links to Google Books. Even though some pages are missing in those previews we find on Google Books, they still can provide a valuable resource. I also came across various academic papers that were protected by a password and required mebership/pament in order to access them. I did not link those. I should check, whether some of those pages are accessible from the Slub although I doubt it. I still have to edit some of the Delicious links. But first I'll pay a visit to the bakery.
This weather sucks, all my cherries will be rotting by the end of the week if it continues to rain like that :(

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.